Here is the general requirements for getting admission in the University of Education, Winneba
- Senior High School (SHS) Certificate Holders
i. Must have at least, six (6) WASSCE passes including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as
ii. Three (3) Electives in relevant subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
iii. Must also satisfy Special Programme requirement(s) for programme(s) chosen.
- School Certificate/GCE Holders
i. Five (5) credits at GCE “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics as well as
ii. Two (2) “A” Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects
- Diploma Holders
i. Must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalence from previous field or area of study.
ii. Full-Time applicants may pass an interview.
- Candidates opting for French as the second area should have at least C6
- Candidates opting for English as the second area should have at least C6
- Candidates opting for another Ghanaian language as the second area should have at least C6
- Candidates opting for German and Linguistics need no prerequisite requirement.
HOW TO APPLY
- Obtain an Application Voucher from the following avenues:
Ghana Post Offices
UEW Campuses Cash Office
E-Voucher Service (Mobile Money)
Steps to access the E-Voucher service
Dial 88718# (on all Networks)
Select preferred Form Type
SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
- Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form, and submit online.